We had been preparing for eWOW 2020 Virtual Summit for last 5 months. Endless days of planning, evaluating various webinar platforms, reviewing best-practices, and preparing our speakers. Many said, we were futuristic – we had planned for a global, virtual summit even before this world went virtual due to COVID-19. We thought it was a no-brainer given that our audience spans across 35 countries.
What an exciting day it was! On April 25, 8:00 am pacific, women leaders and male allies across the globe joined the eWOW 2020 Virtual Summit. There were also teams from Workday, Microsoft, SocGen, Ellie Mae, and Tile attending the summit. After Jean Josey’s keynote, we announced our first eWOW Virtual Incubator program to empower aspiring entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need to take their idea to the pitch deck stage. If you have an idea that you are waiting to get started on, now is the time. Apply for the eWOW Virtual Incubator program and make your startup dream a reality. Applications accepted till May 31.
14 empowering sessions on leadership, technology, entrepreneurship and self care from inspiring leaders including some first time speakers – because everyone has something to share. The eWOW slack channel was active throughout the day with the attendees interacting with the speakers and networking with each other. Facebook and Societe Generale shared job opportunities for attendees to apply at.
The sessions were so energizing and empowering that within an hour of the start, EventBrowse named the eWOW 2020 Virtual Summit as one of the best online events on April 25, 2020 in the US.
While Shweta and I took last week easy to focus on self-care after 5 months of planning, our hearts are full of gratitude and our mailboxes are full of emails from attendees across the world sharing how the summit has inspired them. Here’s what some of the attendees said:
- Empowering and engaging event. Speakers and topics relevant and inspiring. Learned new concepts strategies and techniques for life and work. – Cindy Lindblom
- Every single session was useful and insightful. Thanks to all the panelists for making this a great day. – Chandrika Khera
- Thank you Rashim, Shweta Mogha and all the organizers for bringing such talented speakers and organizing this summit. I really enjoyed and learnt from many! – Uma Uppin
- Such a great community here. Thank you for a wonderful selection of topics and presenters today. Kudos to eWOW team for putting on a great event!! – Kathy Clemens
- Shweta Mogha and Rashim can’t thank you enough for the excellent summit. #Empowering #Inspiring #loveEWOW – Viral Sangani
- I so enjoyed this day. Thank you to all who presented and to Rashim and Shweta Mogha for organizing this great day! – Joellen Shendy
- Thank you for acknowledging that there are a number of us men who are online as well. I have learned alot from my mentors who are women and look forward to learning even more. – Thom Jackson
Thank you #eWOWfamily. A big thank you to our speakers, our sponsors- Linkedin Learning, Facebook, Societe Generale, Origin Learning, Marsh Labs, KG Cloud Advisory, and Sureskills and Media7 for being our media partners.
We want to give everyone an opportunity to be inspired and empowered so for those who couldn’t attend live, the session recordings are now available here for 6 months. We hope you leverage these recordings to hone your skills and continue to share them on the eWOW slack channel. We are coming up with some exciting podcasts and webinars so make sure to check our website and join us. And don’t forget to bring your friends and network along! #sharingiscaring.
Let’s empower the world!